|Suitable for use with||Reckon One and Reckon Accounts Desktop|
|Function||Automated Management, Reporting and Monitoring|
|Availability||Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom|
|Trial Available?||Yes, 14-Day trial|
|Compatibility||iPad, Android tablet, Microsoft Windows and Mac|
|Contact Number||Calling from Australia – 07 5641 1628|
|Calling from other countries – +61 7 5641 1628|
Automated business management monitoring and reporting.
Cloud My Business Manager (MBM) takes the data from Reckon, re-maps it and creates a Financial Focus Dashboard in seconds.
Highlighting 16 selected business-level KPIs, it provides monitoring by comparing the business results to: budget (to measure performance), same month last year (to measure growth), last month (to measure trends). It then provides colourful graphs of all components of these KPIs to help identify Results and Potential Problems.
MBM also provides a toolbox of functions including graphical reports, dashboards (use ours or build your own), budgets, cashflow, KPIs and consolidations.
- Automated, scheduled business reporting with midnight sync and instant-sync functions
- High-level financial focus monitoring dashboard
- Detailed summary, group and account-level reporting
- A dashboard library – use ours or build your own dashboards
- Budget Builder for both profit & loss, and for balance sheet with a great toolbox for easily creating budgets
- Cashflow / funds flow management and forecasting
- Top 10 financial KPIs – make it easy to monitor results and trends
- Class reporting – detailed reporting for selected classes or all classes
- Departmental reporting – user defined departments for when the account coding logic has lost its way.
- Consolidations – in minutes with allowance for inter-company accounts.
Why use this app?
- Most business owners don’t have the time or the training to use the information from their profit & loss and balance sheet to proactively manage their businesses. MBM automates the monitoring and business reporting function so the business owner can see the results and trends easily.
- Rather than waiting for problems to happen, MBM keeps you up-to-date with your cash position, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other critical KPIs. The automated Financial Focus Dashboard makes business life very easy by saving time and information that helps to increase business profits and owners’ wealth.
Who is it for?
There are 2 versions of MBM to cater to your needs:
MBM Business – single client, multi business and multi user:
- Designed for business owners or managers to automatically provide Business Monitoring and Reporting services.
- Very easy to use and to install, due to the intuitive design and functionality supported by Wizards and a Support Team.
- Affordable for all businesses.
MBM Pro – multi client, multi business and multi user:
- Designed for advisors (Accountants, Bookkeepers, Business Coaches and Business Consultants) to provide an automated business reporting and monitoring system to their clients.
- Includes “white-label” by uploading logos, firm name, Managers’ names, email and phone numbers.
- MBM Pro helps you to identify issues and poor performance for your clients’ business.
We are happy to develop specific reports including limited benchmarking, business valuations and any other industry-specific functions.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
- Chart of Accounts and monthly balances