What is My Business Manager?
My Business Manager takes the data from accounting systems and provides an easy way to understand the information in order to manage and improve any business.
Once your clients understand their “numbers”, they can then make better decisions with full knowledge of how their business is performing.
If you provide services to vertical segments such as Doctors, Dentists, Physio, Yoga Practitioners or any other specific industry group, we have the ability to completely automate your production of management packs and even incorporate simple Benchmarking. Interested? Please call or email.
We believe that every business needs a range of tools to be successful so we have included a complete suite of tools as part of every subscription.
Unlike our competitors, we include all of the functionality in our subscriptions including support and upgrades.
Cashflow Management and Forecasting
- Budgets – an easy Budget Builder based on last year actual or budget or build a new one.
- Consolidations – identify inter-company and then Consolidate as many entities as you want.
- Forecasting – combine Actuals and Budgets to create Forecasts.
- KPIs – all major Financial KPIs. Need more or “specials” let us know
- Class Reporting – Classes are used for many things. We have the ultimate Class Reporting tool.
- User-defined Departmental Reporting – accounts lost their meaning? Use our “Department Mapping tool and bring logic back to reporting
- Dashboard Builder – use ours or build your own with our “drag and drop” builder and extensive image library
- Graphical Management Reports by Summary, Group or Account. Any period to any period, Actual to Budget, Actual to Forecast. Month, Quarter or YTD.
- If you have specific requirements for Reporting, we are happy to discuss developing it for you.
- A range of Business Plans – fill in the blanks
- A Resources library – you tell us what you need
- If you have “special requirements” we are interested in discussing it with you. As a boutique software provider, we have the flexibility you need.