OPPORTUNITIES WITH MY BUSINESS MANAGER
Your Business Advisory Services are ready to be activated!
We have made it very simple, easy and affordable for you.
We understand that Advisors & Accountants don’t have much time, yet many of you want to explore Business Advisory as a profitable, future-proof strategy!
My Business Manager helps Advisors & Accountants to:
- Differentiate your Services
- Improve Client Loyalty
- Increase Profits
- Reducing Time to Prepare
- Reducing the costs
- Reducing the Resources required to provide these services.
Click here for a 14-day free trial to see how your Group or firm could be providing these services within hours!
As a low cost monthly subscription, the margins are extremely good while you are truly “adding value” to your Clients.
By providing them with proven plans, measured progress and accountability each month or quarter, you are ensuring their success.
After all, that is what “Business Advisory” is all about!
My Business Manager provides :
- User-definable Dashboards
- Management Reporting Packs
- P&L and Balance Sheet Budgeting & Forecasting
- Consolidations of multiple entities
- Cashflow / Funds Flow statements
- Financial KPIs
- Business Plan templates
- And more ….
Our key value is “Ease of Use” and a minimal learning curve. In fact, your Group or firm can be productive within 15 minutes for each Client. MBM integrates to leading accounting systems such as Sage One, Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, Xero, MYOB desktop and MYOB Account Right (others planned). The data is pre-mapped, based upon codes available from each accounting system and ready for detailed analysis immediately.
No more trolling through Excel spreadsheets or tax-oriented reports. Business Snapshots are available with one click and in less than one minute, with little or no effort on the accountant’s part.
For Advisors & Accountants :
- MBM / Business Advisory Services can be added to your Group or Accounting Firm with minimum effort and with no disruption to existing services
- MBM provides a path away from reliance on pure coaching or commodity tax work and introduces services such as long-term Business Improvement
- Encourages client involvement and leads to longer-term engagements that provides measurable results
- Provides low cost, regular communication with clients engendering trust and loyalty
- Leads to high-fee services that clients will willingly pay monthly fees for;
- Dashboards and reports to help them manage their own businesses
- Explaining MBM reports, what they mean and what they need to watch
- Providing regular oversight with an Executive Overview service
- Providing a management review service with recommendations to address issues
- Providing business consolidations to show how combined entities are performing
- Hosting regular board meetings to review results and address highlighted issues
- Helping with preparation of budgets based on past performance or future targets
- Helping to create a Business Plan which can be understood by all stake-holders
- Implementing a 12- 24 month business improvement process with monthly / quarterly reviews
- Providing regular business mentoring on key issues
My Business Manager is suitable for “Clients that need more” :
- Start-ups – great foundation; business plan, budgets, cashflow, process
- Fast growing – fast, accurate feedback, critical items monitored, real-time.
- Mature – highlight areas for improvement, increase profitability
- Sale or transition – management process, clear documented results
With My Business Manager, Advisors & Accountants can provide a Business Snapshot, with your own logo and contact details, to every business client with virtually no effort (after setup) for a minimal monthly cost. There is no cheaper way of providing business management reporting packs and communicating regularly with your Clients.
Once the Client starts receiving this service, it will lead to ongoing business improvement, high-fee work, guaranteed.
If your Advisor Group or Accounting Firm provides services to vertical segments such as Doctors, Dentists, Vet Practitioners, Franchises, Restaurants or any other specific industry group, we have the ability to completely automate your production of management packs and even incorporate simple Benchmarking.
Interested? Please call or email.
Increase Your Revenue Substantially
In our experience, once Clients are engaged in “knowing their numbers” and understand those numbers, and setting targets for those numbers, the opportunity for Consulting and monthly reporting services are significant.
This is what a percentage of your Clients want and are willing to pay for.
At this low unit cost, why not provide a “free” service to every Client that you consider a prospect (Your “A” Clients) and then follow them up to enrol them in your Monthly / Quarterly Service. No selling! Just offering a new, value-add service.