Business Reporting Software You'll
With My Business Manager, you can produce Dashboards and Management Reports showing comparisons, trends, cashflow, and other functions in minutes, providing vital insights you can address immediately.
Benefits to grow your Firm
The solution is presented in two groupings
to make it easy to operate
- Summary Profit and Loss
- Summary Balance Sheet
- Summary Cashflow Statement
- Selected Financial KPIs
- Break Even Point
- Cash at Bank
- Accounts Receivable (Debtors)
- Accounts Payable (Creditors)
- Revenue Growth or Decline
- Selected Business Health KPIs
- Selected Funding / Debt KPIs
- Comments / Notes
- Consolidations: identify inter-company and then Consolidate as many entities as you want.
- Exception Reporting: an “Action Report” of items below budget or below last year.
- Forecasting: combine Actuals and Budgets to create Forecasts.
- KPIs: a range of major Financial KPIs. (Need more or “specials” let us know)
- Class / Location Code Reporting: Classes and Location Codes are used for many things. We have the ultimate Reporting tool.
- User-defined Departmental Reporting: accounts lost their meaning? Use our “Department Mapping tool and bring logic back to reporting
- Dashboard Builder: use ours or build your own with our “drag and drop” builder and extensive image library
- Graphical Management Reports by Summary, Group or Account. Any period to any period, Actual to Budget, Actual to Forecast. Month, Quarter or YTD.
- Budgets: an easy Budget Builder based on last year actual or budget or build a new one.
- A range of Business Plans – fill in the blanks
- A Resources library you tell us what you need
- If you have “special requirements” we are interested in discussing it with you. As a boutique software provider, we have the flexibility you need.
Extensive dashboard and reporting capabilities make monitoring performance easier.
The Business Snapshot is made up of a Title page, an Executive Summary (choose your own KPIs), User-selected graphical images (Dashboards) and User-selected graphical reports.
You can create as many Business Snapshots as you need.
- Create a schedule and have them emailed automatically at set dates and times.
- Generate a Business Snapshot tailored to each Manager or each function
- Change the title page options to include Logos and Contact details
- Change the Executive Summary options to suit you
- Generate Snapshots automatically and direct them straight to your Inbox
Business Manager eze provides an extensive range of pre-formatted Management Reports for you to choose from.
Once you have decided on your permanent selection of Management Reports and Dashboards, you can save a Management Report Pack and have it delivered directly to every Clients’ Inbox.
- Graphical Profit and Loss reports like you have never seen
- See your Balance Sheet in a new way
- Cashflow showing you where the cash is used within the business.
- The most popular KPIs showing your business financial performance
- A selection of reports showing Jobs and Classes
- User-defined Departmental reporting. Excellent for hospitality
- Standard sets of System (all Clients) or Client-specific reports
The Budget Builder provides an easy way to review or to build a budget. Once complete, you have a budget that produces the results that you want and a roadmap on how to achieve it.
Dashboards are totally User-definable, and you can have as many as your business needs.
Choose as many pages as you need, and choose from our extensive image library. Use our suggested Defaults or build your own to your specific needs.
Consider building separate Dashboards for the Owner, for Sales, for Finance and maybe even for the bank manager? You can include both financial and non-financial (performance) data. This is a powerful management tool.
Select the strategic and management data that will help you to make sure that the business is “on track”, meeting its objectives and achieving the results you want.
All The Tools You Need
Frequently Asked Questions
Accounting software is for invoicing, payroll, records and taxation compliance purposes.
Business Manager eze is for Financial Reporting and Business Monitoring to highlight results and show where the performance is not on track. That way, you and your Clients can focus on the areas that will grow their business and increase their cashflow.
My Business Manager is the only financial reporting and dashboard performance tool you will ever need for your Clients. It helps to keep your Clients’ businesses on track while saving you countless hours compiling all the data from accounting software.
My Business Manager syncs with most major accounting solutions, re-maps the data and then in minutes, produces a set of Management Reports containing all of the critical information an owner needs in order to run a successful business.
My Business Manager is suitable for all types of businesses and all phases of a business.
It is very easy to install and we provide many wizards to help you set up and personalize it to your needs.
With the first license acquired by any Accounting Firm, we include a mandatory “Train-the-Trainer” lesson to help with Implementation and setting up your first Client. This results in the first set of reports for your first Client and you will be able to continue with other Clients.
Financial Management software is usually quite expensive to develop and to purchase. To make the price more easily affordable to Accountants and their Clients we offer a subscription license fee. While-ever your license is current, you can access automatic downloads, updated documentation, business plans, business forms, submit new ideas and access our web-based customer resources.
No. Subscriptions are month-to-month. To cancel further charges, just send us an email to let us know. Your credit card will not be charged again at the end of your existing subscription.
In the case of a Client cancelling or leaving your firm, you can use the license for another Client. Just send us an email advising which Client and Business and we will delete all history and advise you that the license is usable again.
This is a Cloud Software-As-A-Service so it is always up to date.
As Accounting solution providers release new versions, we are kept up to date with advanced “developer notice” to ensure that we are always in sync.
Users are staff members who can log into My Business Manager and perform any function and create reports. Our subscriptions are based upon Client Business ledgers, not Users so we include a number of users in each license.
A “Client” is the owner of one or more Businesses.
We had to keep this concept as many Clients now have multiple businesses so rather than entering multiple versions of the Client details, we stayed with the Client > Business structure.
An Accounting Firm will always deal at Client level but the Client may own multiple business entities plus Consolidations.
A Business is an entity, relating to a single file from Quicksbooks, Xero, or Sage.
Each Client must have a unique Client name and each Business must have a unique Business name.
A Client and Business may have the same name.
If a Client has 2 businesses, they usually have different names but if they are branches or divisions they differentiate by adding location or a functional suffix. AMI Leeds, AMI Engineering etc.
“Groups” are like sub-totals. In some accounting systems, they have “Headers” which divide accounts into logical “Groups”.
Rather than seeing “Total Revenue” and then going directly to individual accounts, it may split revenue into “Major Product Groups” so you can see at a higher level, where problems are or how performance is. In Expenses, it is normal to split Total Expenses into “Salaries and Wages”, “Occupancy Costs”, “Sales and Marketing Costs” etc.
We have added the functionality to add these Groups even if they weren’t in the Accounting system so, when reporting, you can report at Summary (Totals only) / Group (Groups within Totals) / Account (Accounts < Groups).
Yes, “Set Currency” is now at Business level so an Accountant can have Clients using different currencies.
There is no Consolidation between different currencies If you require this feature, please contact us. We can either add a fixed foreign currency parameter or use the current conversion rate from the web.
The opening and closing stock are accounted for in inventory. COGS is effectively the net of Closing stock minus Opening stock plus purchases.
There are no rules in relation to this issue. Each accountant handles this differently. We therefore leave it up to each accountant or accounting practice to determine where they wish to see this entry.
Again this is a personal choice for the Accounting Practice. Some people will net this off against interest expense.
This is a personal choice for the Accounting Practice. Some people net this off against sales whilst others will put this against other expenses.
The GST and PAYG has no net effect on the business cash flow. In circumstances where the taxes are collected in a different month to which they are paid, you will see an increase in “Bank”. This will continue until the month of payment when you will see the “Bank” balance reduce and the category that you use for these taxes (usually “Other taxes”) increase.
No. We haven’t provided for “customised columns” or the ability to write your own reports. Many people start out asking for this and then get into a position of having to pay someone to develop “special reports” and spend more than the cost of the software.
We have second-guessed every mainstream report that we can think of however, if you require something special, please let us know and we will discuss it with you.
We have a few options to offer you.